Customised Children's Clothing
Thinksew's Embroidery Services
Thank you so much, the polo shirts, fleeces and caps are brilliant.
Would highly recommend.
Superb quality super fast, the best. If you want quality and service then think sew is the one
Awesome service. Never any mistakes. Perfect.
Embroidered Workwear | Promotional Clothing | Personalised Workwear
Make it your own with Thinksew Embroidery
Whether you’re a business, running a club or have a personal project, we can customise any product from our catalogue to your requirements. And, if you can’t find what you’re looking for in our catalogue, we have access to a wide variety of products through our trade connections. Contact Us for a quote and we’ll provide you with other product options to meet your specific needs.
Why Choose Thinksew Embroidery?
We have the tools, the skills, the experience and most importantly the desire to produce the best results possible. Hiring the right company for your embroidery projects is a top priority and equates to getting the optimum results for the best value for the money.
What we do
At Thinksew Embroidery, we have highly skilled embroiderers that can cover all aspects of your embroidery project:
- Online Embroidery Service:We have an extensive on-line, self-service catalogue of products in a range of colours and sizes that can be easily embroidered with the text or logo of your choice.
- Small Orders:We have a NO MINIMUM ORDER size policy, so if your project is one of a kind, you can be assured that you will receive the care and attention that you need.
- Garment Sourcing:If you can’t find what you need in our on-line catalogue or need something unusual, we have access to a wide variety of products through our trade connections. Contact us for more information.
- Bulk Orders:Where we can negotiate bulk discounts with our suppliers, we are able to reflect this in our pricing to you. Contact Us with your requirements for a no obligation, free quote.
- Digitising:Before artwork can be embroidered it needs to be converted (digitised) to stitches for our embroidery machines to work with. Not all designs are suitable for embroidery. We can advise on suitable designs and/or adjust your existing designs. Contact Us for more information.
- Low Cost:We work with local and national suppliers to provide the most competitive costs, and can usually pass on savings to you directly. Contact Us for a free, no-obligation quote.
- Local kerbside pickup:We can provide local pickup by selecting this option at the checkout page.
Embroidered workwear helps to grow your business
Embroidered workwear can set you apart from the competition, make you and your team look professional and help you grow your business. From large companies to independent sole traders, embroidered workwear is an incredibly important tool for strengthening your trading image and creating a recognisable brand.
If you’re a start-up business and you recognise the importance of presenting a good image, you’re likely to already have a logo, maybe a website and possibly a presence on some of the internet business directories, Google my business, Yell, etc. All of these are great for promoting your business online, but in the real world it is you and your staff that will interact with customers face to face, winning the business, providing the service and hopefully building the long term trading relationships necessary for continued success.
Embroidered workwear can help build teams
Providing your staff with high quality embroidered workwear is a great way to make them feel that they belong, helps to promote loyalty, pride in their work and proud to work for your business.
Additionally, providing your staff with say the perk of an embroidered cap to wear in the warm summer months or maybe a warm embroidered fleece for the cold winter days, all count towards making your team feel more valued, and consequently more productive.
Embroidered workwear aids visibility
If you are in the hospitality, retail, or care industries then embroidered workwear is important to ensure staff are recognisable as individuals to your customers. Embroidering an individual’s name with a brand logo can improve customer satisfaction