The use of the ThinkSew Embroidery website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither ThinkSew Embroidery nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information, materials and associated products and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which ThinkSew Embroidery shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Third party manufacturers images have been used with their permission are subject to their respective associated copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website or used with prior consent from the licensed operator.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All prices are shown in Great British pounds sterling. Prices are subject to change, however they will be honoured within 14 days of quotation.
The delivery time quoted is from receipt of order or approval of our artwork where applicable and may be subject to delay beyond our control. Time shall not be of the essence and the purchaser shall not be entitled to claim compensation or damages as a result of a delay in delivery. See the Delivery page for more information.
Under some circumstances, orders may be cancelled with written consent on terms that indemnify ThinkSew Embroidery against losses. See the Cancellations page for more information.
Of goods shall not pass to the buyer until all sums owing in respect of any have been paid.
Shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the address stated on the order.
6. Loss or Damage
Must be notified to ThinkSew Embroidery in writing within four days of the delivery date. ThinkSew Embroidery does not accept any liability for items lost or damaged in transit when delivered via a third party carrier.
7. Design and Specification
May be subject to alteration without notice. It is assumed that goods specified by the customer are sufficient and suitable for the purpose for which the goods were ordered.
As embroidered goods are non-returnable we don’t offer free samples.
Must be approved by the customer before Embroidering commences. Where so approved any further changes may be charged for accordingly. ThinkSew Embroidery does not accept liability for errors, howsoever caused, which are evident in any proof and not indicated by the client at the proof approval stage. Clients are liable for all relevant costs incurred in correcting such mistakes once the proof has been approved. Also see our Artwork Guidelines and Embroidery Services information.
10. Warranty and Guarantee
Any period in terms and conditions are limited to that provided to ThinkSew Embroidery by their supplier(s) for the particular goods ordered and shall be passed onto the customer. No liability will be accepted by ThinkSew Embroidery for consequential loss or damage or any other expenses resulting.
Please see our Returns page for information on our returns policy
All returns must be agreed with Thinksew Embroidery in writing. Any personalised goods may not be returned, unless faulty. Thinksew Embroidery reserves the right to reject goods arriving at its premises that are not so recorded or clearly marked with the correct returns information. Returns may be subject to a handling fee.
12. Cooling-Off Period
In addition to section 11 of these Terms and Conditions regarding returns, there is no cooling-off period for goods supplied with Embroidery applied that has been confirmed with the customer (resulting from online order details or approved digitisation). This is a special condition which applies because the goods cannot be returned to stock for resale.
13. Login Account
You can create a website account login which requires the setting up of a password-protected account. During set up of the account, you are responsible for the accuracy and legality of all the data provided to open it. Once established you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information which you can update online.
In setting up the account you accept that you are responsible for: managing access to the account, the confidentiality and security of both the account and password, restrictions of use and full responsibility for all activities that take place on the account. You also accept that you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to suspect that the password has been made known to un-authorised users or will be used in an un-authorised manner. ThinkSew Embroidery reserves the right to remove access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders at its discretion.
14. Purchase and Delivery
In addition to sections 1,2 & 3 of these Terms and Condition delays in processing, orders may be beyond the control of ThinkSew Embroidery. Where more than one product is ordered ThinkSew Embroidery may part-ship but will not make an additional delivery charge to complete the order. If ThinkSew Embroidery is not able to deliver within 28 calendar days of the order placement then you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to cancel the order with a full refund without reasonable delay. If we / our courier accidentally damage goods in the course of delivery our liability for that damage is limited to the repair or replacement of the goods or the value thereof. Time of delivery is not of the essence if these terms and conditions. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay.
Please note the pages referenced above (Delivery, Cancellations, Returns, etc) are to be considered to be included within the above Terms & Conditions.