Thinksew for your personalised embroidery service in Milton Keynes
Free Delivery within Milton Keynes, on all online orders over £100
Browse through our online catalogue, choose your item and customise it online.
Check out our latest google reviews below.
What we do
As part of our Embroidery production and consultancy services, we have highly skilled embroiderers that can cover all aspects of your embroidery project:
- Online Embroidery Service: We have an extensive on-line, self-service catalogue of products in a range of colours and sizes that can be easily embroidered with the text or logo of your choice.
- Small Orders: We have a no minimum order size policy, so if your project is one of a kind, you can be assured that you will receive the care and attention that you need.
- Garment Sourcing: If you can’t find what you need in our on-line catalogue or need something unusual, we have access to a wide variety of products through our trade connections. For more information, contact us using the form below. Or you can message us with Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp.
- Bulk Orders: Where we can negotiate bulk discounts with our suppliers, we are able to reflect this in our pricing to you. Contact us with your requirements for a no no obligation, free quote.
- Digitising: Before artwork can be embroidered it needs to be converted (digitised) to stitches for our embroidery machines to work with. Not all designs are suitable for embroidery. We can advise on suitable designs and/or adjust your existing designs. Contact us for more information.
- Low Cost: We work with local and national suppliers to provide the most competitive costs, and can usually pass on savings to you directly. Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote.
- Local kerbside pickup: We can provide local pickup for personalised embroidery service customers in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire
Why Choose Thinksew Embroidery?
The garments that receive embroidery, whether it be a sweatshirt, a jacket, a cap, a face mask, etc, each have a specific function to perform. The fundamental purpose of the Embroidery they carry, is to convey one or more messages. Unlike printing, embroidery conveys a tangible and perceived quality that is reflected on the message/brand of the wearer.
At Thinksew, we have the tools, the skills, the experience and most importantly the desire to produce the best results possible. Hiring the right company for your important embroidery projects is a top priority and equates to getting the best results for the best value for the money.